Sunday, January 22, 2012

Trying to find artist and title of this song, a challenge - I can't find the answer anywhere!?

Lyrics:



An old bodhisattva sitting on the mountainside

Looking at the world ...

Knows the way the wind blows lives the way that life goes

Laughing and grinning at the ignorant masses



Chorus:

Can you spare a yen for an old Zen master?

Laughing at a world going faster and faster

Some know him teacher some know him beggar most know him not

But to me he'll always be just an old dharma bum



An old bodhisattva fightin' like Mahatma

Fill you with the peace he packs a fist full of love

Meditating, mantriating, his reality creating

The same beautiful world there could be for us



Chorus



Bridge

Om mani padme hum

I will always be a dharma bum

The jewel upon the lotus flower as it shall be now and forever



Old bodhisattva tell me all about ya think about the universe what's wrong and what's right

Show me how the wind blows is this the way that life goes?

Come on karma, dharma, man show me the light



Chorus



Bridge



The version I have is acoustic, just a guitar and a folk-y voice.

Trying to find artist and title of this song, a challenge - I can't find the answer anywhere!?
i hope you can find something there.....sorry i couldn't find sth else..
Reply:I have this song, from a long time ago... i am not sure if this is correct or not, but it's always been listed for me as the Artist David Johnson, and the song title "World going faster" Report It


  • stop pimples
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment