Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I am going get my first tattoo and I finally decided what I wanted...I need some advice.?

I finally decided about what type of tattoo I wanted to get. There were many factors in making this decision. Location was something I thought hard about ..I knew I didn't want one on my back (tramp stamp) because I dont show it off to do all that..or my stomach or arms...I wanted it in a place that could be seen but also easily hidden ...I don't want to be a tattooed up business woman lol I want to still hold a professional appearance .OK THIS IS WHAT I DECIDED... I looked all over and I knew I wanted something different because thats just me..one of a kind female. Anyways I decided on a lotus flower with chinese characters.. I wanted the word UNIQUE. Someone help me.. I found a site but want to make sure I dont screw myself..since im not educated in that area.http://www.chineseinkdesign.com/Search/W...

I was trying to find more information on chinese ...kanji..japanese characters..i just want something nice that is not offensive to ANYONE %26amp; i dont want to mess up the word

I am going get my first tattoo and I finally decided what I wanted...I need some advice.?
That is a great tat, I also have a rose and veins that start inside my lower leg and follows down to the top of my foot with the rose the lower u go on the foot the more it hurts, and I could take alot of pain its a very bony area but well worth it everyone loves it even strangers stop me to see it good luck
Reply:The lotus flower is pretty, but for the love of God, don't get kanji symbols. You WILL regret it; the kanji fad is already passe. Besides that, it's the cheap appropriation of people's culture. So even if you don't want to offend someone with the meaning of the kanji character, you may do so anyway for using the kanji character at all.



If you want to go ahead and get a kanji tattoo anyway, go to a tattoo artist who can write Chinese or Japanese. It only takes a single stroke to turn a kanji character into gibberish.

speed ice skates

No comments:

Post a Comment