Sunday, January 22, 2012

Personalized leather bracelet?

My boyfriend of a long time practices Nichiren buddhism. For Christmas, I want to get him a nice leather bracelet with nam-myoho-renge-kyo and the lotus flower involved in it somehow (perhaps engraved in it, or on a charm). Where might I find something like this, or a place that would custom engrave it onto a pre-made leather bracelet? Would a bead shop sell charms of buddhist symbols? I've looked on the internet but can't find exactly what I'm looking for. I live in the metro Detroit area and it'd be cool if someone could reccomend a place for me.

Personalized leather bracelet?
alright, well .. you are in detroit but im going to give you my personal experiences. there is a place in montclair, NJ %26amp; they are called beads. its a place where you can make jewlery %26amp; they have TONS of beads %26amp; im sure you can get what you are looking for. i mean, if you are coming on a trip to NYC or NJ anytime soon that would be perfect, but otherwise, im sure there is a place near you where they sell it. dont loose hope, ask around. good luckk?
Reply:well, since it is so difficult to find the one in your mind, i suggest u make it yourself,especially it will be a gift.



by the way, u can make it with the joint effort with ur boy friend,surely u need tell him a white lie that the bracelet is for others such as ur borther.



If the braclet is made this way ,i think it won't be more precious and will be a lasting sweet memory for both of u.


No comments:

Post a Comment