Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Anyone been tattooed by Leah Moule of Spear Studio?

I am 17, 18 in 17 weeks and 3 days, so i am really psyched about getting some tattoo work done. I have been interested in tattoos for years, and wanted some work done since i was about 10. I am getting a full leg "sleeve" with lotus flowers and koi, A large piece of artwork, but im really up for it.



The question is, has anyone been tattooed by Leah, i would love to hear some input before making my final decision.



Im sure iw ill get people telling me not to get such a large piece of work, but i hate small tattoos and i really want something large and impressive, that when i finally get some work, it will be covered during the day.

Anyone been tattooed by Leah Moule of Spear Studio?
not yet, but I would LOVE to get tattooed by her, she's on my wish list! Her work is outstanding and beautiful and if you have the chance to be tattooed by her go for it! I've seen her work in magazines and she often wins competitions at conventions. Please do it!!!!!!! And I am so jealous that at the age of 17 you are looking at REAL artists and not getting tramp stamps! I got trashy tattoos in my early twenties, I'm now 33 and have only realised the true value of good artists the last 3 yrs, and at least you will NEVER regret the ink you will have on your body, especially if you get your first by Leah!


No comments:

Post a Comment